I have little time in the mornings to sit and eat breakfast. I do have time for coffee as I drive into work. And I do love dessert….. This Caramel Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino fits the bill for breakfast on the go! It is delicious and much healthier that a store bought frappuccino because you control what goes in it. This one is filled with super-food nutrition to get me through the day! Best of all it tastes like dessert!
Caramel Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
A Frappuccino filled with dense super-food nutrition and just the right spices to start your day out right!
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup water
- 1 scoop of cafe latte shakeology or coffee flavored protien powder.
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon caramel extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Blend in blender and Enjoy!
- I have only made this with Shakeology so I do not know how it will turn out with other protien powders or meal replacement drinks. It is great with Shakeology!
- If you want it thicker add more ice.
- If you want it creamier add a little almond milk.
Coastal Girl Food n' Fitness http://coastalgirlfoodnfitness.com/